- Anti Aging Medicine
- Assisted Living All Forms
Cardiovascular Disease Cardiology
- Warning: High Cholesterol!
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Consultation
- Cardiovascular Disease Complications
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Angina Pectoris
- Are You A Heart Attack Risk?
- Heart Disease and Treatment
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pacemakers and Internal Defibrillators
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Heart Attack
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Chiropractic Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Family and Internal Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Infectious Disease
Kidney Urology Nephrology
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Infection and Bladder Infection
- What Are Kidney Stones
- Kidney Pain, Kidney Infection, Stones, UPJ Obstruction?
- Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Selecting an Orthopedic Joint Surgeon
- Selecting a Back Pain Doctor
- Q and A for Your Back and Neck Doctor
- Selecting Your Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Arthritis Symptoms and Therapies
- Spinal Injury and Conditions
- Personal Injury Emergency Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Injury Follow Up
- Find a Plastic Surgeon
- Breast Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Male Makeover
- Mommy Makeover
- Plastic Surgery Anxiety Busters
- Pulmonary Disease
- Senior Care
- Skin Care and Dermatology
- Sleep Medicine
- Vision and Ophthalmology
- Vascular Surgery
- Healthy Living Features
- Weight Loss Surgery and Bariatrics
- Anti-Aging Giveaways
Dr. Neil Hutcher – Commonwealth Surgeons, LTD
“Serving Weight Loss Surgery Patients with the Finest Techniques and Technology”
Phone: (804) 285-3225 or toll free at (866) 720-8446.
Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Neil Hutcher of Common Wealth Surgeons, LTD invites you to contact them for more information on Bariatric Surgery.
Commonwealth Surgeons, LTD Locations
St. Mary’s Medical Building North 5855 Bremo Road, Suite 506, Richmond, Virginia 23226-1925
St. Francis Medical Center, 13700 St. Francis Blvd, Suite 303 Midlothian, VA 23114
Introducing Commonwealth Surgeons, LTD
The board certified bariatric surgeons at Commonwealth Surgeons have been appointed to faculty positions at the Medical College of Virginia and McGuire Veterans Administration Medical Center. In fact, the bariatric surgeons at Common Wealth Surgeons and their medical staff offer health care consulting that has been widely recognized through their seminars and educational events nationwide.
The bariatric surgeons at Common Wealth Surgeons offer the most sophisticated and least invasive approach possible to help you achieve your goals for weight loss. From general surgery, weight loss surgery, and breast surgery to surgical oncology and advanced laparoscopy, you will not miss out on any information you need to make a well informed decision about your healthcare at Common Wealth Surgeons. Common Wealth Surgeons also offers free educational seminars, as well as, private insurance and billing consultations to help meet your objectives and provide a smooth transition for your care.
From your consultation, to your surgery to your aftercare program, Common Wealth Surgeons and their medical staff will be there to support you through every step in recovery. Common Wealth Surgeons also has resources available to assist you through the transformation you will experience as you meet your goals in the years to come.
The transition through weight loss surgery can be very rewarding. Support is essential in every aspect of care. Common Wealth Surgeons is fully equipped to meet your needs and expectations.