- Anti Aging Medicine
- Assisted Living All Forms
Cardiovascular Disease Cardiology
- Warning: High Cholesterol!
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Consultation
- Cardiovascular Disease Complications
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Angina Pectoris
- Are You A Heart Attack Risk?
- Heart Disease and Treatment
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pacemakers and Internal Defibrillators
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Heart Attack
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Chiropractic Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Family and Internal Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Infectious Disease
Kidney Urology Nephrology
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Infection and Bladder Infection
- What Are Kidney Stones
- Kidney Pain, Kidney Infection, Stones, UPJ Obstruction?
- Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Selecting an Orthopedic Joint Surgeon
- Selecting a Back Pain Doctor
- Q and A for Your Back and Neck Doctor
- Selecting Your Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Arthritis Symptoms and Therapies
- Spinal Injury and Conditions
- Personal Injury Emergency Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Injury Follow Up
- Find a Plastic Surgeon
- Breast Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Male Makeover
- Mommy Makeover
- Plastic Surgery Anxiety Busters
- Pulmonary Disease
- Senior Care
- Skin Care and Dermatology
- Sleep Medicine
- Vision and Ophthalmology
- Vascular Surgery
- Healthy Living Features
- Weight Loss Surgery and Bariatrics
- Anti-Aging Giveaways
Dr. Nick Gabriel – Weight Loss Surgeon
“Recognized for Gastric Bypass, Lap Band and Advanced Expertise to Deliver Excellence in Patient Care.”
PHONE: 888-4WT-GOAL, 631-650-7580 or 631-591-3992
Location near Manhattan
740 Veterans Highway, Suite # 306
Hauppauge, New York 11788
Dr. Nick Gabriel welcomes the opportunity for you to find out more about New York Weight Management Programs.
Introducing Nick Gabriel, D.O.
Dr. Nick H. Gabriel takes pride in his commitment to excellence for people interested in weight loss surgery. Whether you are interested in Gastric Bypass Surgery or Lap Band, Dr. Gabriel and his weight loss surgery team of medical professionals will be at your service to tailor a weight loss program specially designed to meet your needs. Weight loss surgery is performed by Dr. Gabriel to deliver a safe and effective means for weight loss, while preventing complications associated with obesity, such as, life threatening diseases and the risk of death. Dr. Gabriel is well known for fully comprehensive medical programs that bring together plans for treating all aspects associated with obesity, including: nutrition, exercise and counseling.
Dr. Nick Gabriel is formerly the Director of Bariatric Surgery is now the newly appointed Co-Director of Minimally Invasive Surgery, and Co-Director of the DaVinci Robotic Program at St. Catherine of Siena, a Center of Excellence. He is also an Assistant Professor of Surgery at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Nick Gabriel is a well-recognized lecturer, author and weight loss surgeon in the Bariatric professional community and worldwide through his press appearances with CNN and the Discovery Channel. People have traveled from all areas in New York, including Brooklyn, Rochester, Hudson Valley, and Westchester County to seek out weight loss services from Dr. Nick Gabriel.
Dr. Gabriel’s accomplishment highlights are, as follows:
- Laparoscopic Surgery Pioneer
- Suffolk County’s first surgeon for the Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS ™).
- Lap Band Weight Loss Surgery, one of the first weight loss surgeons in Brooklyn and Long Island New York
- Gastric Pacemaker or Enterra Therapy, specialist for those suffering from gastroparesis
- Minimally Invasive Abdominal Surgery, for gall bladder, appendix, colon and intestinal resections
- Minimally Invasive hernia repairs and solid organ surgery for spleen, adrenal and kidney
With his general surgery training at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, linked with the Weill Medical College of Cornell University and a laparoscopic surgery fellowship at Yale University School of Medicine, Dr. Nick Gabriel has since then earned a track record of achievement in high quality Bariatric care.
If you are interested in weight loss surgery or Baratric Surgery in Manhattan, contact Dr. Nick Gabriel to schedule an appointment.