- Anti Aging Medicine
- Assisted Living All Forms
Cardiovascular Disease Cardiology
- Warning: High Cholesterol!
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Consultation
- Cardiovascular Disease Complications
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Angina Pectoris
- Are You A Heart Attack Risk?
- Heart Disease and Treatment
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pacemakers and Internal Defibrillators
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Heart Attack
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Chiropractic Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Family and Internal Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Infectious Disease
Kidney Urology Nephrology
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Infection and Bladder Infection
- What Are Kidney Stones
- Kidney Pain, Kidney Infection, Stones, UPJ Obstruction?
- Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Selecting an Orthopedic Joint Surgeon
- Selecting a Back Pain Doctor
- Q and A for Your Back and Neck Doctor
- Selecting Your Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Arthritis Symptoms and Therapies
- Spinal Injury and Conditions
- Personal Injury Emergency Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Injury Follow Up
- Find a Plastic Surgeon
- Breast Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Male Makeover
- Mommy Makeover
- Plastic Surgery Anxiety Busters
- Pulmonary Disease
- Senior Care
- Skin Care and Dermatology
- Sleep Medicine
- Vision and Ophthalmology
- Vascular Surgery
- Healthy Living Features
- Weight Loss Surgery and Bariatrics
- Anti-Aging Giveaways
Dr. Nick Shamie – Orthopedic Back and Spine Specialist
“Serving People and Peers Nationally and Internationally”
Phone: (310) 440-2999
Locations in Los Angeles
Santa Monica – UCLA Medical Center
Department of Orthopedic Surgery
1250 16th Street, 7th Tower, #745
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Orthopedic Back and Spine Specialists in Los Angeles, California
Back pain treatment is popular in Los Angeles, Santa Monica and surrounding areas of California. With so many people that are highly active in their daily lifestyle, early diagnosis and treatment for spine conditions is popular in Los Angeles. Whether you are interested in any of the following areas, the best orthopedic spine specialists in Los Angeles are committed to treating you with the least invasive approach to produce the optimal benefit to support your active lifestyle.
- Spinal Injury and conditions, such as, spinal stenosis, may be best served with early treatment.
- Postponed spinal surgery, such as, laminectomy or in more severe cases, spinal fusion surgery may limit the ability to seize the best possible outcome for your back condition.
- Early detection and related treatments that may be less invasive when compared to prolonged waiting with failed attempts at other back pain solutions, or you have a more advanced back pain condition,
Los Angeles California may be one of the greatest choices for your back pain diagnosis and treatment. Los Angeles may offer some of the most advanced spinal surgery technology in select facilities designed to diminish discomfort, limit downtime, as well as, to preserve and restore your lifestyle. Add to this a confidential consultation with a leading orthopedic specialist, traveling to Los Angeles for Back Pain Diagnosis and Treatment may be an eye opening experience in more ways than one.
Los Angeles not only offers some of the nation’s most wonderful attractions and entertainment, but it is perfectly located to nearby Santa Monica, Venice Beach, West Los Angeles, Marina Del Ray and more for fun filled entertainment every day. Even if your back pain is taking the most out of your day, Los Angeles is known for providing easy access for people with disabilities. There are comfort features associated with group tours, Palisades Park, and even nearby Disneyland. From the civic auditorium, to the shopping and dining, you’ll have plenty of ways to entertain yourself before and after your consultation at the state-of-the-art facilities associated with the best orthopedic spine specialists in the area of Los Angeles.
If you are interested in being a sponsor in the Your Health Access Orthopedic Specialist Directory, please call 858-336-7011!