- Anti Aging Medicine
- Assisted Living All Forms
Cardiovascular Disease Cardiology
- Warning: High Cholesterol!
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Consultation
- Cardiovascular Disease Complications
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Angina Pectoris
- Are You A Heart Attack Risk?
- Heart Disease and Treatment
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pacemakers and Internal Defibrillators
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Heart Attack
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Chiropractic Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Family and Internal Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Infectious Disease
Kidney Urology Nephrology
- Q and A for Your Doctor
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Infection and Bladder Infection
- What Are Kidney Stones
- Kidney Pain, Kidney Infection, Stones, UPJ Obstruction?
- Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Selecting an Orthopedic Joint Surgeon
- Selecting a Back Pain Doctor
- Q and A for Your Back and Neck Doctor
- Selecting Your Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Arthritis Symptoms and Therapies
- Spinal Injury and Conditions
- Personal Injury Emergency Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Injury Follow Up
- Find a Plastic Surgeon
- Breast Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Male Makeover
- Mommy Makeover
- Plastic Surgery Anxiety Busters
- Pulmonary Disease
- Senior Care
- Skin Care and Dermatology
- Sleep Medicine
- Vision and Ophthalmology
- Vascular Surgery
- Healthy Living Features
- Weight Loss Surgery and Bariatrics
- Anti-Aging Giveaways
Take the No Texting and Driving Pledge! Now is the time to Take The Pledge for No Texting and Driving!
Tips to Meet Your Goal for the Pledge
• Install an anti-texting application in your cell phone!
• Turn off notifications before you enter your car!
• Place your phone out of reach in the car!
• Assign a designated passenger to read and text for the driver of the car!
Don’t Become a Statistic
• Over 100,000 car accidents annually involve texting, according to the National Safety Council.
• Texting drivers are 23 times more likely to be in an accident, according to the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute.
• Both reading a text and sending a text while driving creates the risk of a car accident. Car accidents are associated with some of the most devastating orthopedic and brain injuries, as well as, death. If a person survives a texting and driving accident, they may be subject to serious fines and penalties.
Take the Pledge today! There may be serious financial consequences for both the person texting to a driver and a driver texting.
It is important to recognize that all information contained on this website cannot be considered to be specific medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or medical advice. As always, you should consult with a physician regarding any medical condition.
Your Health Access disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.